Well it looks like unskewedpolls.com is going to have to eat crow. Adam Silver, the evil gay pollster who had Obama having a 96% chance of winning got it right again… for the third election series in a row (2008 and 2010). Everyone had banked on being so 50-50 with everything it was sick. I’ll even admit that my election map (which was 288-250 Obama) was relatively tame. Obama in nearly every poll and all major networks (including the now suicidal FOX News) has won and at this point in time is ahead be either 303-203 or 332-203, so either way an absolute landslide.
Our President here in the USA will be determined within the next several days pending recounts, voter fraud claims, court rulings and of coarse, the outcome. The big thing that has been made into a national spectacle (especially here in Ohio) is this belief of “voter fraud” swaying the election. While voter fraud is real, does happen and is not just against the law, but very petty, it is rare. The obsessed Tea Party and their Watch Dog campaign to “protect the vote” have really become nothing more than a petty racially motivated movement. How many white voters do you think have been stopped or looked at differently? Yeah, probably none. We live in a country that is for the most part divided on a relatively even scale. We all have a political lean whether it be left or right, and our views are not generally singular. What I mean by this is you can be pro-women’s rights (right to choice) yet be fiscally conservative. You can be gay and a GOP supporter. That is the lovely thing about being American. We can have cake and eat it too… all while getting diabeetus (Brimley style).
What is lost in all of this is the simple fixes. What we tend to forget is that we believe these people that tell us there is voter fraud, with little evidence and an obvious political agenda. Who can we trust in this political turmoil that has nothing to really lose or gain? It’s not our politicians, the media, or even friends really. Ourselves, we should only trust ourselves. We know our vote and who we voted for, that’s why the easiest way to stop voter fraud (or the thought of it) is by being able to see what our vote was post election.
Evan Moorer a good friend of mine sounds off via my Facebook wall about NCAA and NFL football each week. Because they are hilarous I feel I must post them to the general public for your viewing pleasure as well. Well, let us get into this week’s letters in review!
This week in letters to football teams College Edition:
Unless you are Amish or avoid all entertainment provisions, you know about the political spectrum in America. Regardless of where you live, you know that the good ol’ USA is ripe with politicians who love to use key words and talking points such as:
- American People (makes us feel united right?!)
- Obamacare (Affordable Health Care Act)
- Death Tax (actually the Estate tax)
- Job Creators (rich people who pay bare-minimum wage)
- Taxes (non-inflation based tax increases don’t really exist)
- Unions (apparently evil despite making minimum wage, overtime, health care, paid holidays and maternity leave for workers mandatory to a degree)
- God (should never be involved in politics ever, the Lord does not shape policy nor have an economy…unless your the Catholic Church)
- Obamaphone (a policy actually created by the GOP lord himself Ronald Regan)
- Elitists (me apparently…rocking my barely livable wage)
- Liberal (Satan incarnate)
- Ayn Rand (wrote a fictional novel that became a GOP bible…wtf?)
- Bailout (saving the super-wealthy all while explaining it was to save jobs, despite most of these companies hiring no one or exporting their labor)
- Senate Bill 5 (Gov Kasich’s failed anti-union legislation)
Ok so now that we have those talking points up there, let us check on 3 people in general. Secretary of State for Ohio John Hustead, Governor John Kasich, and State Treasurer Josh Mandel. These 3 men are by all accounts, are both very corrupt and very ignorant.